Friday 1 January 2016

A New Book

I think it is time I paid some attention to my Blog. Either that or close it down completely.

So what has kept me away from posting anything in the past year? We have had a couple more trips away from home than normal including going to Paris to celebrate Guy's 80th birthday. I have also been continuing with the 'picture a day' project on Blipfoto and on December 14th 2015 actually completed 365 consecutive images. This morning I have just completed the book I have made of all the daily photos since June 2014. It took its time to upload but it is now on the Blurb site and I have ordered it.

 
   
   
   
   
   
   
     
   

 

 
   

      My Life in Pictures by Paula Davies FRPS
      |
      Make Your Own Book
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated by Paula Davies before it is published.